Alexander is sooo stinkin gorgeous! His big blues, and beautiful lips.... he's one good-lookin-kid! Check out some of my faves!
Blake & Brandon
Twins, twins, twins. I'm tellin ya, there's been SO MANY twins lately! And take a look at THESE cuties! Meet Blake & Brandon...
Mother's Day, 2012:
"Everybody say, 'CHEESE'!"
"Ok. Good. Now everybody say, 'JEN'S PREGNANT AGAIN'!"
... as I snap away....
This was the way I decided to break our *big news* to our family in May that baby #2 is on it's way!
But before you all freak out about Holiday photos this year, let's consider a few things:
1. Booking Holiday Photos in the fall gives us the opportunity to shoot outside which is my absolute FAVORITE!!
2. We can get beautiful fall colors.
3. We can bring some christmas props onto the beach (how's THAT for "different"?)
4. NO STRESS!!! Get your holiday cards done EARLY and have them out ON TIME!
5. More time for your Holiday Shopping, less time worrying about photos in an-already-crazy-season.
Are you convinced yet that this can be a GOOD THING?!? Get your holiday session booked before November 1st. Email me for an appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org
Santino Vincent, 9 days
I had the pleasure of photographing one of the most beautiful baby boys... meet Santino Vincent.
Nathan & Emma, 4 weeks
It was such a pleasure photographing these little cuties! My heart just melts when I work with twins... especially boy/girl twins. I just love the way they mush into each other. It's such a natural thing.
Oh, and what a small world. Grandma walks into the house to visit our photo session. We look at each other and we're like, "I know you!" You look so familiar!" We used to teach together several years ago! So crazy. So while waiting for the
babies to drift off into a deep sleep, we reminisced...
Check out some of my favorites from this session.